Friday, September 08, 2006

SiAo BaNana~

HEHE i Going to get my BIKE !!! okiee... although its not some nice slutly shityy sport bike! its some sort of ahpek bike! ...
but.. i still like it ! =) from now on he/she is going to pei me through the rest of the days! =D we are going to be happy and of coz safety! right?!

oh ya.. dear already name my bike for me... SIAO BANANA~ lol... nice right! HEHE! of coz! my dear think 1 okie....

alright... so i was thinking is siao banana a male or a female! =D~ whahhaa...

okiee... later meeting keat at 11.15 to go northpoint have some lunch/breakfast and then collect my license card... ! damn! reguarding to license card they suspose to send but i was not at home so it turn out to be a unsuccessful mail.. i have to collect it personaly today! so maybe later i go collect.. hahahaa

okiee.. so later after collecting boonkeat will lead me the way.. he ask me accompany him to bishan to fetch rebecca... lols.. then after that.. go eat and then go home... -.- okiee... sounds lame but nice! so tonight my bro asking me to send him home at northpoint! =) haha...

anyway dear god! i need to be safety! i promise my family and relatives, loves 1 that i will be safety so please! dear god! bless me with your luck and may i be under your arms...

=)

name: siaobanana
reborn: 08/09/06
plate: FV242G
colour: grey black
==================================== END OF MOTOBIKES ===============================

HAPPY 1yr 6mths to u dear! =D tml will be a 1yr6mth day! oh ya... dont u know! siaobanana is only 1 day later =P and its our meeting day okie! 8th! =D
lalalala~

anyway i doubt some ppl would like to know how we meet and how we together! ah ha!
let me summaries

1st we chat on IRC! and my nick was... " iamcute " and her nick was " stella " if i not wrong =x then i msg her...

hi!
so u r cute??
erm.. no.. lol just a nick hahaha!
.............
...................
........
.
.
...........
bla bla bla
and so we chatted and exchanged frendster address! and then msn address!
hahahaa then we talk talk talk and grew into some feelings..
we then talk on the phone! hehehe! and then 1 day... we decided to meet! which is on the 8th if march 2005! =) its a sunny banana day...~! then she was so shy to see me LOL... okiee she was hiding behind the machine pretending i canot see her... lol..
so that time i THINK I AM REALLY CUTE LOL....

she she likes me =x and she ask me stead WHAHAAHAHhaHA~~~ WHahahhaA~~

of coz i agreed =x okiee... =x then so on.... we stead till now ! hands by hands! lips by lips! and FRIENDS IN FRIENDS =D we make it throught the days we held! =D
muacks dear... i love you!!

lastly happy 1 year 6 mths to u ..... ! =)muackiES!
and A lv coming u better study hard like pig pig does! :D

OEI~~~ i ReAlly ReAlly vEry hUnGry!~~~~~~
Faint alReady~~~
REally~~~ rEally~!!~~~ veRy hUngry~~~

lol..

seeya!

No comments: