Saturday, October 28, 2006

to my dear wife stella tan!

happy 1year 7mth 19days! :)) u r my dear now! needless to say now and forever! =D smuackieS! hmm yours A-level coming! i will try my best not to disturb u! blah! so u must try your very best okie! no matter wat happen! i will always be by your side when u need me! seriously.. i am always confuse! and u know! so... i will try my very best to know wats happening okie!

no joke! i am trying my best to understand the situation! but.. i always get the wrong idea or didn't get at all. haa.. nvm.. 1 day i believe i will do it =) just wait okie!

you are always my 1st prioty okie! sometime pigpig is first x)! goint to 2year soon! and i promise i will make the 2year month a PERFECT and HAPPIEST DAY on earth! i am getting ideas =D its a perfect day! its a FRIDAY! yup.. 09/03/07 :D time pass so fast! pigpig already with us 1yr+ already!

haha.. okiee.. by that time i think pigpig is very strong! =D feifeiniao very round! ;) and carpet is more smelly!!!! =D~

so u must jiayou to study hard okie! i am going to study hard also! so i can go earn more money than u when we married! =D i wan u to share a car with me =D and u know wat u r a biker! x) go take bike la..! LOL..

so u can lobang me! XD

pokeY!!
okokie! i miss u ! somuch so much till theres no tomorrow! :) wanted to see u badly! call u but u sleep! nvm! tml call u again and hope u will see this entry soon! =D silly pie..

muack! good luck for your A-levels i love u LAOPO! =D

lovesss... ("v")sss

No comments: